Smart cities use information and technology to improve operational efficiency, services, mobility and quality of life for all citizens living and working in the city and its surrounding areas. Consulting services are provided in a range of areas, with unique expertise in connecting and integrating a variety of applications seamlessly.
- Fibre Optic technology: Minimise install and maintenance costs for the deployment of a fibre optic converged network offering Wi-Fi, broadband, interactive media, CCTV and a range of building services.
- HVAC & Energy Management: Execute state of the art HVAC systems that deliver real time analysis of temperature, humidity, and air quality.
- Lighting: Monitor and adjust lighting dynamically and automatically based on time of day and movement sensors.
- Security: Implement a range of technology solutions to monitor and control building access such as smart gates, smart locks, fencing and biometric devices.
- Fire safety: Monitor building temperature and implement automatic response protocols to raise alarm, evacuate safely and isolate fire.
- Traffic management: Gather sophisticated real-time traffic movement data to monitor and improve traffic managment capabaility. Create alerts for emergency response and law enforcment based on activity triggers around speed, movement and collisions of vehicles.
- Video tracking: Use advanced video review technology to filter by vehicle type, colour and movement patterns for quicker incident reviews.
- Deliver a range of consumer smart device applications for in-home automation and enhanced experience. Consulting support available for a variety of applications in entertainment media, utilities (heating, lighting and waste management), security (intercom, access control, and surveillance), white goods and curtain control.
- Monitor and update signage based on needs of the city, such as crowd control, dynamic individual signage, traffic re-routing.
- Use smart bins to limit collection congestion and provide additional CCTV surveillance capability.